walk in love!



Walk in love and be established in Grace, let your good actions be done in love, any good you are doing in anger will not bring any blessings to you, I know that people can be very unappreciative but look at the situation with the eye of a child and show love.

Sometimes silence is a great move to overcome bitterness


DON'T LET THE DEVIL STILL YOUR JOY AND BLESSINGS THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF IGNORANT PEOPLE

Remember the joy of the Lord is your strength!
1 Corinthians 13:1
"Though I speak with the tong
ues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal."

1 Corinthians 13:3
"And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing."
1 Corinthians 13:4
"Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,"

Prophet Egbe Matthew

Comment like and share 👍

Comments

Popular Posts