The power of Grace


GRACE NEVER LEAVES YOU, RATHER IT ALLOWS YOU TO SEE HOW EMPTY YOU ARE WITHOUT GOD.

God allows you to go through things in life that you may see and learn from the experience for your next promotion.

The journey of life is like a huddle race, for every huddle you jump a new one is opened until you get to the finish line


May his Grace continue to guide us to the next level in Jesus name Amen 🙏🏻


Ecclesiastes 7:8

"Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit."

KJV✝

2 Corinthians 12:8

"For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.


2 Corinthians 12:9

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

KJV✝

2 Corinthians 2:14

"Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savor of his knowledge by us in every place."

KJV✝

Prophet Egbe Matthew


Comment like and share 👍

Comments

Popular Posts