God will respond

GOD WILL RESPOND TO YOU ACCORDING TO THE STATE OF YOUR MIND


It's important to know the state of your mind and motive befor you pray unto God about anything, prayers done in anger, is always filled with errors

When you are praying with the wrong motives, you make it look as if God is not answering, or he is delaying, while the truth is that you are praying for the wrong reasons

Let your desires when you pray be according to the will of God and he will answer you in Jesus name Amen 🙏

Psalms 18:19

"He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me."


Psalms 18:23

"I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity."


Psalms 18:25

"With the merciful thou wilt show thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt show thyself upright;"


Prophet Egbe Matthew

Comment like and share 👍


Comments

Popular Posts