TRUST IN GOD


TRUST IN GOD WHEN THE WORLD IS AGAINST YOU

Don't let the distractions stop you but with confidence continue your mission, He knows how to handle Everyone👍


Psalms 35:4
"Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt."

Psalms 35:27
"Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favor my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant."

God knows what to do with your errors and short comings and turn them into perfection, only believe on him with all your heart

Reading

Hebrews 10:30

"For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people."


Hebrews 10:31

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."

KJV✝


Prophet Egbe Matthew

Comment like and share 👍

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts