Pray for Newness in your life


I PRAY THAT GOD WILL HEAR YOUR PRAYERS AND START EVERYTHING NEW WITH YOU IN A BETTER LAND AND SUCCESSFUL WAY IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN 🙏


The faithfulness of God will open a new page of your life 2020 in Jesus name Amen 🙏

Isaiah 43:18

"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old."


Isaiah 43:19

"Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert."

KJV🎚

Psalms 13:3

"Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;"


Psalms 13:4

"Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved."


Psalms 13:5

"But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation."


KJV🎚

Prophet Egbe Matthew

Comment like and share 👍


Comments

Popular Posts