God of mercy


CALL UPON THE LORD AND HE WILL SURELY MANIFEST NO MATTER THE ENEMY

God is always willing to come to your rescue at Everytime and every situation of your life, all you need to do is to call upon him by faith and you will see his salvation in Jesus name Amen 🙏

Psalms 18:2

"The LORD is my

rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower."


Psalms 18:3

"I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies."

KJV✝


Psalms 37:4
"Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."

Psalms 35:9
"And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation."
KJV✝️


Prophet Egbe Matthew


Comment like and share 👍


Comments

Popular Posts