Don't loose anything rather gain all


DON'T LOOSE ANYTHING IN CARELESSNESS RATHER BE DILIGENT IN YOUR KINGDOM DEALINGS, KNOWING THAT GOD IS PERFECT.

Keep a good account of all the Grace God has given to you and you will qualify for more than you will ever expect, for God has gained you that you may gain others and all you are ever seeking for shall be added to you in Jesus mighty name Amen 🙏


John 6:27
"Labor not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed."
KJV✝️

John 6:37
"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out."
KJV✝️

John 6:39
"And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day."
KJV✝️


Prophet Egbe Matthew

Comment like and share 👍

Comments

Popular Posts