God will hear me


Though it looks difficult now, though, it looks as if the world is against me, though there is no sign of light anywhere yet our God will hear me and his glory will arise in the midst of my darkness and shine brighter than any light ever seen and I will rejoice over my circumstances and laughter will feel my mouth and songs of joy shall proceed from the bosom of my heart unto the Lord for he heard me in the time of my affliction 😀

God is the God of the right time

Micah 7:7
"Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me."
Micah 7:8
"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me."
KJV

Prophet Egbe Matthew


Comment like and share 👍

Comments

Popular Posts