STAND AND DEFEND YOUR FAITH

Warning.... Warning.... Warning!
In the near future according to what I saw, your very existence will be challenged into a stand still and many of our political leaders and church leaders will lead people like sheep to the slotter

When ever they introduce a necessity that did not exist in the past, that you have to need it like oxygen or water to live, then the time has come for a great revolution for that is the only solution God gave for salvation.
In this coming warfare we need to fight like Joshua both physically and spiritually in order to overcome
And the deliverance depends on Africa

May God save his people

REMEMBER THE GOD'S GIVEN SOLUTION IS REVOLUTION


Isaiah 26:4
"Trust ye in the LORD forever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:"
Isaiah 26:5
"For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, he layeth it low; he layeth it low, even to the ground; he bringeth it even to the dust."
KJV✝️

Psalms 139:21
"Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?"
Psalms 139:22
"I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies."
KJV✝️


Jeremiah 20:11
"But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten."
KJV✝️

Jeremiah 20:12
"But, O LORD of hosts, that triest the righteous, and seest the reins and the heart, let me see thy vengeance on them: for unto thee have I opened my cause."
KJV✝️

Prophet Egbe Matthew

Be strong in the Lord and savior

Comment, like 👍 and share

Here 👇

Comments

Popular Posts