GOD OF PROMISE AND FULFILMENT


This month those that will cry will cry very well and those will smile, will smile rejoicing, with what I saw it's a month of two face.

Those who are wise will study the scriptures and make the right choices, for you have a roll to play in the out come of this month

EVERY PROMISE IS CONDITIONAL, MEET UP WITH THE CONDITIONS AND IT SHALL BE FULFILLED IN YOUR LIFE

HAPPY NEW MONTH


Malachi 3:11
"And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts."
Malachi 3:12
"And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightful land, saith the LORD of hosts."
KJV📖


Isaiah 43:5
"Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;"
Isaiah 43:6
"I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;"
KJV📖

Isaiah 60:2
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
KJV📖

Isaiah 61:8
"For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them."
KJV📖

Prophet Egbe Matthew


Comment, like and share
👇

Comments

  1. God is waiting for your obedience, that he may give his blessings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts