GOD OF MERCY ARISE!

This massage keeps coming about the months of June and July 2020, I pray that the mercy of the Lord be available for us at that time, I will ask that where ever you are that you will spend time to ask God for mercy and Grace in this period
I know that our God hears and answers PRAYERS

OH GOD OF MERCY ARISE !

Joel 2:1
"Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;"
KJV,📖

Joel 2:25
"And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you."
KJV📖

Joel 2:13
"And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil."
KJV📖

Prophet Egbe Matthew
Good morning 🌅

Comments

  1. God have mercy on us 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord show us your compassion and give us strength to do all you’ve told us to. Let your Holy Spirit guide us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts