THE UNSEEN BEAUTY BEHIND THE PAIN


Every problem is waiting for a solution and to any solution provider  it becomes a Blessing
Whenever God allows difficult situations to come to you, it is for a purpose and if are patient and focus enough you will see the blessing and provision in it.

Don't be in a hurry to quit, if u can't handle it, it wouldn't come!


PRAYERS

1) Pray that God will light up every dark part of your life


2) let the light of the word of God in that situation be revealed to you.


3) Pray that every delayed PRAYERS will receive answer now in Jesus name


4) Pray that the helper of your destination will appear in Jesus name Amen


5) Pray for the Grace to see solutions through your problems in Jesus name Amen🙏🏻

6) Pray for the word of knowledge concerning your problem

7) Pray for the power of endurance


Reading

Psalms 18:6

"In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears."

KJV🎚

Psalms 18:28

"For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness."


KJV🎚

Prophet Egbe Matthew 🌅

Share and comment

👇

Comments

Popular Posts