THE STRENGTH OF OUR FAITH


The strength of faith is not in the out side appearance or pretence to be seen as a righteous person, but by the true living on the hope that God have saved us from our dead works and has given us an opening to a free life of holiness by Grace.

Reading
Galatians 2:20
"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."
Galatians 2:21
"I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain."
KJV📖

Hebrews 11:1
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
Hebrews 11:2
"For by it the elders obtained a good report."
KJV📖

Prophet Egbe Matthew

Share and comment
👇

Comments

Popular Posts