DARKNESS CAN NOT STAND THE LIGHT OF GOD



The cure for darkness and the dark situations in our lives is the illumination in the word of God as we put them in practice, every time the word of God is adopted by faith in PRAYERS it manifes it's self in fullness of power and all the big fears will be turned into a child's play

Let your faith be strong on this scripture;  Philippians 4:6
"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."
He has promised to always hear and answer us in Jesus name Amen 🙏

Reading
Micah 7:7
"Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me."
Micah 7:8
"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me."
KJV📖

Micah 7:10
"Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me, Where is the LORD thy God? mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets."
KJV📖


Prophet Egbe Matthew

Comment and share
👇

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts