PUT THEM OUT FROM YOU BEFORE THEY PUT OUT YOUR FIRE

KICK THEM OUT BEFORE THEY KILL YOUR FIRE!
Sometimes we become a distraction to what God is doing in our lives through our attitude and reactions in times of trouble and temptations to the point that God will have to keep us in the dark in order to achieve his purpose
May God give us enough faith and understanding to follow Him in Jesus mighty name AMEN 🙏

Reading
Luke 8:53
"And they laughed him to scorn, knowing that she was dead."
Luke 8:54
"And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid, arise."
Luke 8:55
"And her spirit came again, and she arose straightway: and he commanded to give her meat."
KJV✝

Massage
Luke 8 is a very interesting scripture of the Bible, I have read it many times and yet every time God gives me something new thing to think about in it,
Jesus just returned from His journey of doing good wonderful works with all the women and people of the land praising and appreciating Him hearing the news of evil spirits been cast out, sickness been Heald and many other works, even a mad man been Heald,  and the Sturm being calmed it was an awesome period of joy, and then a reach man named Jairus heard and also came to receive his own miracle for the healing of his child, even in the process of seeking the miracle a woman with the issue of blood also got hers and there was all joy everywhere but suddenly a news came, that changed the entire event and threw the people into sadness,  from the need of healing to the need for raising the dead and instantly all the faith and believe they had and exhibited disappeared.
It's important to notice how fast they moved into murkry with out Westin time, which means they never believed and among them where those who were angry about those work and hope that the people in bondage remained in bondage

Not all that appears to be murrning is actually praying for a better life for you,
Some are ready undertakers waiting for the smallest opportunity to bury you and your vision,
Some others are tail bearers looking for bad news to make their day,
But when ever God comes into our lives in situations like this He wants to put out all of these pretenders in oder to free our lives, but we keep fighting to keep them in as if we know more than God.

From today whatever God is pushing out of your life, learn to help Kick it out for God is Wise, that your miracle may manifest in Jesus name Amen 🙏

Prophet Egbe Matthew
Keep winning by faith

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT, 
SEND PRAYER REQUESTS
I like to hear from you

Comments

  1. Thanks , it really helps me a lot to build ma faith in the Lord. These message helps me to understand something I took for granted... may God continue to use u nightly.



    I need a prayer:
    Over my family... nothing is going in my family
    In my life , I need God's favour in my business.
    God's protections and guidance
    Rise and fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN. MY PRAYERS IS FOR GOD TO GIVE ME DEVINE CONNECTION, GRANT ME STAY VISA AND HELP ME ACCOMPLISH ALL THE PROMISES I MADE TO HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning all and may the peace of God be with you all... plz this is my prayer point ...... i have be in abroad for 12 years now and there is nothing to show sometime due to my conducation i will be asking my self if there is still God , God forgive me for questioning you.plz need your prayers i need a sgin of change in my life open doors and favour of God

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the end of this year your testimony about your life will change

      Delete
  4. Thank u for the prayers point & guidelines, it helps me to build up my faith in God.
    May God give you the power to do more in our lives in Jesus name Amen.


    I need a prayer over my family.... ..
    I need God to protection & guidance over my family and my siblings.

    God's open doors, divine favor, connection in my business & my husband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to know Him more and more ,His creation, His work of life in my lifetime that man Jesus Christ

      Delete
  5. I have a conviction in my spirit that every prayer made here has been answered

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pray for divine protection upon me, my daughter, my husband and every members of my family and friends. Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts