FIGHT FOR YOUR TESTIMONY

    FIGHT FOR YOUR TESTIMONY

EXODUS 1, 1SAMUEL1, 16, JOHN 4,

The Bible said in
Revelation 12:11
"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Testimony simply means the presence God and His approval of your life,
 Your today's testimony is your weapon for tomorrow's VICTORY
Everything the Devil is doing is either to stop or prevent you from having a testimony or to kill your testimony at point of MANIFESTATION or to destroy it before the time of it's performance.
   He knows that if he can get you to follow God without any testimony, it's a matter of time before you will give up and even when you refuse to give up, your dry life will be a distraction and disappointed to others who wants to be born again, therefore you most pray for that TESTIMONY TO MANIFEST NOW!

PRAYER

1) BLOOD OF JESUS empower me to achieve my goals and testimony 2019 in Jesus mighty name

2) Demons on assignment to abort my testimony be destroyed by fire in Jesus name

3) Monitoring agents following my star to stop my destiny loss your sight and die in Jesus name

4) Every gathering against my plan and efforts to succeed in life fall for my sake in Jesus name. Isaiah 54;15,

5) Covenants of old established to ambush my future be terminated now in Jesus name

6) My past mistakes hunting my today and tomorrow be bloted out by the blood of Jesus Christ

7) Pronouncements and Divinations against my life by bloted out by the blood of Jesus Christ

8) Every satanic calendar set for my down fall be cancled in Jesus name

9) Fire 🔥 of the most high God consum every agent of destruction on my way in Jesus mighty name Amen

10) Holyspirit of God guide me in the right path to follow in Jesus mighty name Amen

11) Anointing for distinction fall on me now in Jesus name Amen

12) Thank God for this Revelations and answer to the prayers in Jesus mighty name Amen

Prophet Egbe Matthew
Receive strength to accomplish VICTORY
SHEAR THIS LINK TO ALL
And bless their lives

Comments

Popular Posts