The greatest in kingdom



The childish behavior of a believer does not make him a fool, just that he believes God as a child would believe his father.
Oppressing him is provoking his father and I assure you his father will definitely respond

Be careful how you treat a peaceful Christian, for God is watching

Matthew 18:3
"And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 18:4
"Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 18:5
"And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me."
Matthew 18:6
"But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."
Prophet Egbe Matthew

Comment like and share 👍

Comments

Popular Posts