When God is pleased with you

God's love to as many as trust him are made manifest in the following scriptures

Be fulfilled in the peace of God

Proverbs 8:17 "I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me." KJV
 Proverbs 8:18 "Riches and honor are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
KJV 
Proverbs 8:21 "That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures." KJV

Proverbs 8:22 "The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old." KJV
Proverbs 8:34 "Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors." KJV
Proverbs 8:35 "For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favor of the LORD." KJV


Prophet Egbe Matthew

Comment like and share 👍

Comments

Popular Posts