The goodness of God




Isaiah 61:10
"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels."
Isaiah 61:11
"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations."

My father and God, my mouth don't have much to say but to say thank you for keeping me in righteousness and exulting your name in all the provisions you have made for me in times of trouble and difficulty 
You will continually be my God and I totally submit myself and family to your will in Jesus mighty name Amen 🙏
Prophet Egbe Matthew

Comment like and share 👍

Comments

Popular Posts