Day 7

Day 7


Recovery and Rebuilding


Zechariah 2:4
"And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:"
Zechariah 2:5
"For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her."

Zechariah 2:8
"For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye."


1) You are spacial unto God and no one is allowed to harm you, therefore let all that gather against you be destroyed in Jesus mighty name Amen

2) Pray against every pit positioned in your future to take those that positioned it in Jesus name Amen

3) I Reclaim every stolen glory in my family

4) I shall manifest in full every greatness that  my family has been denied
In the name of Jesus

5) I permanently bind and destroy every power on assignment against my life and destiny

6) I pray and release the host of Angels against any power or group of powers and principalities divining evil against my family, nation and tribe in Jesus mighty name Amen

7)I Proclaim freedom, deliverance, and Dominion to my life and ministry in Jesus mighty name Amen

8) I step into my greatness by faith and I shall manifest in full the potentials God has put in me in Jesus mighty name Amen 🙏

Prophet Egbe Matthew

Comment like and share 👍

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts