The strength of Grace


The Grace and mercy of the Lord are new every morning, to them that believe and wait upon him, he always comes to visit with freshness of Grace every morning.
Have confidence in God and be renewed every morning by Grace

Don't stop now, keep going for strength will come and you will finish the race

Lamentations 3:21
"This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope."
Lamentations 3:22
"It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not."
Lamentations 3:23
"They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:24
"The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him."
Lamentations 3:25
"The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him."
Lamentations 3:26
"It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD."
KJV✝️

Prophet Egbe Matthew


Comment like and share 👍

Comments

Popular Posts