The solution


You are a solution and solutions are not always appreciated, yet their reward is sure,
Most times the very people you are sent to save are the very people the devil will use to attempt to stop you
Don't consider negative opinions rather listen to the words of wisdom and directions from God and those who has been there before you

You are created to change the situation and until you succeed, then others will be free

Esther 4:14
"For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?"
KJV✝️


Psalms 118:5
"I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place."
Psalms 118:6
"The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?"
KJV✝️

Prophet Egbe Matthew


Comment like and share 👍

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts