Faithful God


God is faithful to protect his own at all times, don't be in the fear of the enemy rather let your confidence be on the promise of God to protect and defend you, for he is a powerful God and there's no end to his power



Psalms 118:14
"The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation."
Psalms 118:15
"The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly."
KJV✝️

Isaiah 41:10
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."
KJV✝️

Isaiah 41:13
"For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee."
KJV✝️


Prophet Egbe Matthew

Comment like and share 👍

Comments

Popular Posts