Total submission in God's love


When you totally depend on God, he will order your steps in such a way that your results in life will be so amazing and those who jurney with you will be so confused on when, where and how you got where you are in Jesus name Amen 🙏


Psalms 16:5
"The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot."
Psalms 16:6
"The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage."
Psalms 16:7
"I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons."
Psalms 16:8
"I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved."
Psalms 16:9
"Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope."
KJV✝️

Prophet Egbe Matthew


Comment, like and share 👍

Comments

Popular Posts