The true light of God


Let your association be with those who carry the light of God which is love for one another, Jesus Christ gave us a clue about heaven; Matthew 25:34
"Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"
Matthew 25:35
"For I was hungry, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:"
Matthew 25:36
"Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me."

If your association is the type that is never available in the time of need then he/she has no place in glory to God in your life and you should check the effect of your own life on others around you, try and impact positively in the lives of your associates
The reason for your salvation is that God may MANIFEST through you.
Mark:16;15-17

Reading
1 John 1:5
"This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."
KJV✝️

1 John 1:7
"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."
KJV✝️


Prophet Egbe Matthew

Comment like and share
👍

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts