Salvation is coming


Isaiah 3:10
"Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings."

The Lord spoke to me this morning that he has come to give peace to those that desire peace and to remove and judge those that oppress the poor.
He said in the next three months his Angels shall be on the move to perform his word.

May this Word of God be made manifest in our lives in Jesus name Amen 🙏


Zechariah 8:7
"Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country;"
Zechariah 8:8
"And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness."
KJV

Ecclesiastes 8:12
"Though a sinner do evil a hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him:"
KJV✝️



Prophet Egbe Matthew

Comment like and share 👍

Comments

Popular Posts