MANIFEST THE GOD IN YOU

God expects us to FLOURISH in and out of season manifesting the fruit of the seed he has planted in us, God has deposited a seed in Everyman and he expects you to produce fruit of that seed in season and in the time of necessity.
When ever life demands of you what you don't have, look inward there is something God kept in side  of you for that time.

If Jesus spoke to the bread 🍞 and fish and they multiplied, so the living Tree 🌲 was expected to do better

Whenever you fail to work with God's blessings, you will be left to work with his curses, so activate your faith now


Reading
Mark 11:13
"And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find anything thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet."
Mark 11:14
"And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter forever. And his disciples heard it."
KJV📖

Mark 11:20
"And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots."
KJV📖


Prophet Egbe Matthew
Good morning 💕

Comments

  1. I will bear a good fruit in the Lord. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will bear a good fruit in good and bad times of my life and of our nation in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord give me strength to bear all the good fruits you’ve deposited as seeds inside of me. I know I am unworthy, make me worthy Ohh Lord Jesus Christ!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts